Mike Steffens DJ Profile
As the entertainer at your wedding I will ensure that you and your guests will remember your wedding day for a lifetime.
I offer a complete Professional Wedding DJ & MC entertainment service.
- Personal Guarantee - I personally guarantee that I will be working with you, from our first contact until the very last song of your wedding day.
- Full Service – I will spend time with you leading up to your wedding day. We can plan the music and all other aspects of my involvement. On your wedding day, I will play light music as your guests assemble. Your ceremony music will then follow and your vows will be heard by all of your guests. An audio recording of your entire ceremony can be provided on CD if desired. Straight after your ceremony I will play light cocktail music for your guests whilst you are away with your photographer. Upon entering your venue, I will play your “Grand Entrance” music and this will be followed by sophisticated dinner music. When you are ready, I will announce your “First Dance” and then the evening will take off from there with great music and subtle lighting.
- Versatile – As a highly accomplished public speaker, I am able to be your Master of Ceremonies if you would like me to do so.
- Flexible – I have the ability to read the mood of your guests and play the right music at the right time.
- Comprehensive music collection – I can cater for all music tastes, from classic hits, to 80’s retro, to the best of today’s music. A full classical music catalogue is also available for your ceremony.
- Adaptable – I can arrange multiple location wireless speakers throughout your venue to spread the sound evenly and, along with subtle lighting, I can create the desired mood for your wedding day.
- Professional – I only use the very best professional sound and lighting equipment. Brands such as Bose, Mackie, Allen & Heath, Denon, Martin and Shure to name just a few .
- Experienced – I have over 20 years experience, having worked in Radio and as a Professional Wedding DJ, both in New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
I am recommended by Auckland’s top wedding venues. This has only occurred by demonstrating a consistent level of excellence to Brides & Grooms. Venue owners and managers would not put their reputation on the line without feeling totally confident in my ability to do an exceptional job.
I have many personal references from highly satisfied Brides & Grooms who have used my services. These letters, cards & emails are available for you to view at anytime - some can be found under What Clients Say.
I am extremely comfortable in front of audiences of all sizes. At your wedding I can introduce your “Grand Entrance”, the “Cutting of the Cake” and your “First Dance” in a relaxed and professional manner. I can also make any other announcements as appropriate and necessary throughout the night. It is a skill to use a microphone well and one that takes many years to perfect. As a highly accomplished public speaker, I can also take the full role of “Master of Ceremonies” if requested to do so.
My personal aim is to provide the highest quality entertainment for you and your guests and to get everyone up dancing throughout the evening. I give you my personal guarantee that you and your guests will have a day that you will remember forever.
For your interest, my broadcast and entertainment career to date is as follows:
|Radio Presenter||12 years|
|Night Club DJ||7 years|
|Wedding DJ||20 years|
I have over 20 years experience – there is absolutely no substitute for this. I often book out well in advance, so enquire online today.